Getting your marriage license!

January 9, 2017 Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ Wedding Planning


To give notice of marriage you must contact your local register office.

• For most marriages and civil partnerships you must give at least 28 full days of notice.

• You will need to provide details of when and where you wish to get married.

• To give notice you will need to produce the following original documents. Foreign Nationals must contact their local office for

details on what they must take.

• Proof of Name, Age, Nationality 

Passport or Birth Certificate

• Proof of Address 

Utility Bill, Mortgage Statement or Tenancy Agreement from the last 12 months

• If you have been Divorced or Widowed 

A Decree Absolute, Death Certificate


Leave a comment here

Notify of