Are you planning Marquee or Tent wedding?
Image: Bees Marquees
Marquees and Tents are great as they can provide a vast space and blank canvas for any style of wedding. If you have the ideal plot of land or would like to use a marquee or tent in the grounds of a venue then make sure you read our checklist.
• Get a few different quotes, but as always remember that you pay for what you get.
• Some companies will have marquees already set up at venues, ask if you can be shown around. If they do not have any to show you look through their portfolio of work, social media and websites.
• Discuss how many guests will you have and what size Marquee or Tent best suits your bridal party.
• Ask if there is a choice of linings and colours.
• Always check that flooring is provided with a dance floor if needed, are there windows and doors, power, heating and air con if necessary?
• Do you need to hire your own WCs?
• Can the hire company provide you with other items such as furniture, linen and plates and cutlery?
• It is also very important to check exact times and dates the marquee or tent will be put up and taken down and if the company has public liability.