6 things to consider when choosing the right wedding supplier for you!
January 9, 2017 Wedding Planning
Image: Giant Letter Company
First things first you need to source some suppliers, and we think that The Sussex Bridal Planner is a great place to start!
Once you have decided on a few suppliers to contact we have come up with some top tips to help when choosing the right supplier for you:
1. Plan in advance – Start your search from the get go. The sooner you select your preferred suppliers the better chance you have of booking them.
2. Research – Follow your preferred suppliers on social media, blogs and websites to really get a good idea of how they work and what they can offer you.
3. Check availability – Suppliers book up quickly (especially the good ones) so it is important to get in contact asap to check dates.
4. All the details – Make sure to ask your preferred suppliers exactly what is and what isn’t included in the package or rate and check the Ts&Cs.
5. Go with your instincts – Try and set up meetings with each of your preferred suppliers, or find out if they will be at any wedding fairs. It is always best to meet in person and see if their personality is what you are looking for.
6. Have fun – Don’t get stressed out or feel like it is all too much, a good supplier you can trust will make you feel relaxed and confident ready for your big day!